Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Linky Party!

I always feel relieved once the Christmas decor is packed and put away.  I love when it is all up, but when it is gone I feel that the house is a clean slate and that feels good.  I don't decorate a bunch for other holidays and when I looked back on this blog, I discovered that I have not changed much for Valentine's Day.  Oh well.  Beth  at Home Stories A to Z is amazing and has created a lovely and different mantle this Valentine's Day and I must say I am in love...check it out...I'm linking my very predictable mantle to
her party and if you have not been to Beth's blog before, you are missing out.  She is kind, gracious and supremely creative.



 


Home Stories A2Z

2 comments:

Amy Sullivan said...

I always love to peek at new link-ups so thanks for listing Beth's.

I think Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. No big meal expectations. No travel to distant places. Just notes of encouragement and some sweets. Yep, could be a favorite.

Twisted Fencepost said...

Very pretty!