Monday, November 21, 2011

Attitude


Attitude: everyone has one. In the blink of an eye, our attitude can lift a person's heart to soar or plunge them to a miry pit. We cannot choose what each day entails, but we can choose the attitude in which we respond. How I desire to choose an attitude that brings life to the moment. I know I fail often, but it's an aspiration worth pursuing. Be encouraged today as you seek to influence your sphere with an attitude that wows!


Andrea Sharp's Seeds of Encouragement


3 comments:

Melinda said...

Wise words - and so true! But so hard to remember!

tipper said...

So true!! I try and try to tell my girls this-and I try and try to accomplish it myself : )

Twisted Fencepost said...

Love those pics!!
I try my best to keep my attitude happy. It gets hard sometimes, but if I don't keep trying my attitude would be in that miry pit.
One thing that helps is to surround myself with people with positive attitudes. Which is sometimes hard to find.