Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Busy!

This photo has nothing to do with anything, but I thought it was cute...this is Rudy.

.

I have 12 kids between the ages of 5 and 8 coming to my house this afternoon for a 4-H Mini Member Meeting. The project involves paint...and glue....wish me luck! In all honesty, I really enjoy these kids, but always fear that I have forgotten something. I also planned the first cooking meeting for tomorrow afternoon...figured the house will be clean, so went for it. Throw in hubby leaving in the morning for 5 days, the plans for a redecoration of a small room while he is away, as well as the normal everyday running around I am just hoping I don't forget to pick up a kidnick from something.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Farmchick said...

Good luck! We are crazy busy here too, but I have to say that I don't have all of those kids coming to my house! Whew!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Adorable!
Well, since I have been reading your posts from last to first, I know that you have made it through all you were worried about. LOL
I'm glad you did AND that you got pics, too!