Thursday, October 20, 2011

Air Show...Part 1





I have always loved airplanes...don't know much about them, but I know that fighter jets flying overhead give me chills...I love flying...Top Gun is the movie that almost convinced me that the surround sound speakers my husband wanted in our home were a necessity. Note I said almost. Last weekend, I took our three kids and a friend to see an air show that was being held on a U.S. Naval Base nearby. Okay...add soldiers, American Patriotism and a w to the airplane mix, I was one happy camper. It is going to take me a bit more time to sort through the 200 photos I took, but here are a few.

4 comments:

klutzymama said...

Great pictures! I've never been to an air show before. Looks really cool.

Denice said...

Great pics!!!!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Great shots! My favorite is the shoulder riding Sugar Plum Fairy. That is your son giving the ride, right? LOVE IT!

tipper said...

Wonderful photos!!!