Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Favor

When I began blogging, I never imagined that I would learn so much and "meet" so many wonderful people. I truly treasure the fact that you read whatever I may be blathering on about and wonder if you will do me a favor. My Dad will be having back surgery in Los Angeles tomorrow and I would greatly appreciate your prayers and good wishes for a full and speedy recovery. He and Mom will drive down today and my sister and I will join them tomorrow. My parents are the type who don't like to have people make a fuss over them and argued that we did not need to make the drive and wait during the surgery....well, they raised two very stubborn daughters who treasure their parents. (Besides, it gets me out of helping with a night of high school and first grade homework!)


Oh, and in the comments on my last post, the lady named Ann who said I must come from a very bizarre family....well, duh, she is the matriarch! Love you, Mom!


So, if you would send up a quick prayer, will be profoundly grateful.


Thank you!

6 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

Will do!!!
And I hope everyone has safe drive time, too.

Janie Fox said...

done!

Sandy Addison said...

Just entrusted him to the wonderful healing hands of the Father

tipper said...

I will!!

Farmchick said...

Prayers going up!

klutzymama said...

Sorry, I am behind on blog-reading, hope your dad is doing well!