Monday, August 8, 2011

A Challenge

I challenge you to take 10 minutes from your day, spend 44 cents and make some one's day. Telling someone across the country or across the street that you are thinking of them at that moment WILL make them smile. Maybe you know a mom who will be sending her kids to school for the first time, maybe a Military wife who feels lonely or a family who has just moved. Maybe just a note to your Mom or Sister or teacher or...or...the possibilities are endless.

So, grab a note card or a piece of plain paper and jot down a good wish or prayer to someone today...it will do your heart good!

2 comments:

Janie Fox said...

doing it! I know just who I am sending a smile to today! Thanks for the idea!

Twisted Fencepost said...

I like to buy "Thinking of you" cards and keep them handy. And when I think of someone who I haven't seen in awhile, I write a little note and send it off.
I did that just recently and I hope it put a smile on her face!!!