Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gotcha!

Last spring, the girls and I decided to egg a house belonging to one on Lollipop Pop's best friends. This family has 4 kidnicks and are no strangers to a good practical joke. We knew they would all be gone one evening when we went to work.



Some of the plastic eggs had candy in them while others had a slip of paper with a characteristic we enjoy about each member of the family.





This can be printed from Eighteen25. (They always have such great ideas)



We did write how many eggs there were to be found...(I am not completely out of my mind)

Lollipop Pop had to keep her straight face on several occasions in the days to come as her friend talked about the trickery...
Sugar Plum Fairy was worried about giving the secret away to her friend as well.


A couple days ago, we mailed copies of these photos to the family....they had had no idea we were the culprits.


Mission Accomplished!

5 comments:

Janie Fox said...

love that idea... we will do that!

Farmchick said...

Such a cute idea!

Sandy Addison said...

Well done..and very funny. I can just imagine the confusion on their faces

Twisted Fencepost said...

What a cute idea!
I haven't seen this one before. But you can bet I'll be using this idea next spring.
Thanks!!

tipper said...

Well that's the nicest egged house I've ever seen : )