Thursday, May 26, 2011

What Love Is

Love is when your 16 year old son posts this on Facebook for all the world (and his friends) to see: Happy Birthday to the Best Mom!!!!:-) I hope you have a great day!!! I love you!

Love is when you receive a birthday card in the mail from your best childhood friend whom lives elsewhere.

Love is when you walk into your kindergartner's classroom and children come up to you with hugs and birthday wishes.

Love is when your hairdresser friend cuts and styles your hair for free on your birthday.

Love is when your parents present you with card and gift that truly comes from the heart.

Love is receiving texts throughout the day from special people.

Love is visiting with your sister on the phone with no interruptions and loving EVERY second of it.

Love having your husband strum the guitar while your 6 year old sings a song she composed...and drew a picture with the words.

Love is having all three kids make their cards for me.

Love is receiving a yummy suprise ice cream cake from your family.

Love is receiving the 3 ammo canisters that I have wanted with no questions asked...that also requires trust on the giver's end as well, I think. (I have a project in mind for my laundry room this summer.


I am truly loved.

1 comment:

Twisted Fencepost said...

Yes you are!

Happy belated birthday!