Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm Proud


The local fair is over and was a great success. The fair itself is one of the few if not the only one in the state that is still run completely by the local community...no government funds, grants, etc. Last summer the fair was moved from the city location to the country and I LOVED IT! The setting is nice, the parking fantastic and it is closer to my house.

I must brag a bit on the kids in my Cooking, Photography and Mini Member 4-H Projects, though.

There were 18 participation ribbons (for the Minis and they are pretty rainbow ribbons...Sugar Plum Fairy thinks they are prettier than any of the other ribbons)

4 Third Place Ribbons

11 Second Place Ribbons

15 First Place Ribbons

3 Champion Ribbons

1 Reserve Champion Ribbon

2 Grand Champion (Best in Show) Ribbons...Bragging even more...My niece and Lollipop Pop each won this!


It was a good year, the kids worked hard and were rewarded...I am one proud Mom and Leader!

4 comments:

Farmchick said...

Congrats!!!!

klutzymama said...

You should be proud! Congrats. Don't you just love 4H?

Tipper said...

Oh I'm so glad it all went great! You deserve a pat on the back-I'm patting from afar : )

Twisted Fencepost said...

Congratulations to you ALL!