Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Question

Our girls are on Easter Vacation this week and I LOVE IT!!!! Today, I am spending the day with her...




Lollipop Pop will be 14 this week and I need some time with just her...because this photo was 5 years ago and it seems like yesterday! The time with our children is flying past us with mind boggling speed!


Anyway, Sugar Plum Fairy will have a babysitter with her. I haven't hired a babysitter in years and need your help. What do you folks pay a babysitter who will have to prepare lunch for and take care of a 6 year old?

5 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

Can't help ya with that. I haven't paid a sitter in years either.
But there are some babysitting services that advertise on the web, maybe they will have prices posted there. Good luck!

alicia said...

I would offer my opinions, but living in the midwest is a whole lot different then Cali... I usually paid mine $35-45 for a day... but that was 2 kids. But I still stick close to that because I want to make sure its worth it for them to come. Enjoy your day with your daughter!

Farmchick said...

I have no idea. Sorry!

klutzymama said...

Sorry, never hired a sitter before. Have an awesome day with Lollipop Pop!

Tipper said...

Hope you all have tons of fun : )