Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's That Time of Year Again

State Testing in school drives me NUTS! I truly take offense with the note that ALWAYS comes home prior to testing. It states:
A. Make sure your son/daughter gets a good night's rest-SEND THEM TO BED EARLY!

B. Be sure your son/daughter eats BREAKFAST before coming to school.

C. ENCOURAGE your son/daughter to do their very best on each test.


I am offended because these are things we have been doing for our children on a daily basis since they began school.

Grrrr......

4 comments:

Farmchick said...

I agree!!!

tipper said...

Double GRRRRR from me. I could write you a book about what I think of those tests!

Betsy said...

Best of luck to your kids! Glad these days are behind me! lol....

Twisted Fencepost said...

I agree with you, Jen. But I think those suggestions are sent home to those parents who could care less what their children need or are doing.