Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday!

I am fortunate to have three great brothers-in-law but one is celebrating his birthday today. Chris and I graduated from high school together. He knows many of my embarrassing moments (white faux fur jacket as a super cool freshman) and still loves me. He has always had a passion for the Raiders and Lakers and passed the love of the games to his son...who does not necessarily agree with his Dad's choice of teams...game viewing garners quite a bit of ribbing. He is an amazing father who shows an enormous amount of pride when speaking to or about his children. He is a husband who takes care of my sister, praises her and loves her like there is no tomorrow. When he married into this family, I truly gained the brother I never had...and he is older than me!

Happy Birthday, Chris.

I love you!

2 comments:

Farmchick said...

Happy Birthday to Chris!

Amy Sullivan said...

White faux fur jacket? Wait a minute. . .those weren't cool? Hee, hee.