Saturday, April 9, 2011

Chalkboard Paint

I love chalkboard paint and generally search things out to paint with it. Hubby came home with a pretty bottle recently and I was thrilled when he deemed the contents not to his liking.



I nabbed it! I tried my hand at making vanilla last year and was thrilled with the results. (That recipe came from Farmchick) I needed and dark colored bottle, though....hmmm...would chalkboard paint work?


Yes!



I now have a new vanilla potion brewing..and a handy way to keep track of when it began...and it goes well with the bottles I purchased in the Azores last trip.


I love chalkboard paint!

5 comments:

Farmchick said...

Cool! I worked on some more vanilla myself just today. I prefer it to the store bought variety!

alicia said...

Love that!
I am also now intrigued by the homemade vanilla...

hi ho silver spoon said...

I love chalkboard paint too and this is a great idea!!! Thanks

Tipper said...

How neat is that! It looks great too!

Twisted Fencepost said...

I gotta get me some of that. It looks like so much fun thinking of things to use it on.