Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What a lovely surprise from Stefanie at Luvschrome!

Stefanie started her blog last year and I love reading about her life. She, her husband and son live in a house that was built in the early 1900's....Love that! She has no problem laughing at herself as she shared here. I can learn a lot from Stefanie and I am sure you would enjoy her blog as well!

Anyway, I am truly honored to receive this award and according to the rules, I am to thank Stefanie, tell you all 7 fun facts about moi and pass the award on to 10 other Versatile Bloggers.

I can not pick just 10 bloggers...I follow/stalk/adore/admire/copy so many and and I would be sure to leave out a favorite. I hope that's okay.

Okay..now for the fun facts...

1. I dislike most television.

2. I love to cook and cannot bake well.
3. My first pet's name was Timothy Tim Thunderfoot...he was a cat.

4. I get very sea sick...yet I love cruises

5. I learned all the NFL Football teams in my Creative Writing Class in high school. (my kids are impressed)

6. Brussel Sprouts are the only food that I can not swallow...blechchch!!!!!

7. I went to the Winter Olympics in Lillehammer Norway in 1994.


Thank you, Stefanie for this...it was fun!






1 comment:

klutzymama said...

Love your cat's name! ha ha ha!