What a lovely surprise from Stefanie at Luvschrome!
Stefanie started her blog last year and I love reading about her life. She, her husband and son live in a house that was built in the early 1900's....Love that! She has no problem laughing at herself as she shared here. I can learn a lot from Stefanie and I am sure you would enjoy her blog as well!
Anyway, I am truly honored to receive this award and according to the rules, I am to thank Stefanie, tell you all 7 fun facts about moi and pass the award on to 10 other Versatile Bloggers.
I can not pick just 10 bloggers...I follow/stalk/adore/admire/copy so many and and I would be sure to leave out a favorite. I hope that's okay.
Okay..now for the fun facts...
1. I dislike most television.
2. I love to cook and cannot bake well.
3. My first pet's name was Timothy Tim Thunderfoot...he was a cat.
4. I get very sea sick...yet I love cruises
5. I learned all the NFL Football teams in my Creative Writing Class in high school. (my kids are impressed)
6. Brussel Sprouts are the only food that I can not swallow...blechchch!!!!!
7. I went to the Winter Olympics in Lillehammer Norway in 1994.
Thank you, Stefanie for this...it was fun!