Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My teenage son and I drove each other crazy last week for some reason. I have been so frustrated with his attitude that I felt at my wits end and thought about sending him to Siberia for an extended stay. Then, after he had cut the mistletoe from a tree for his dad, I caught him doing this.......

...he is vacuuming the mistletoe berries from the ground so the chickens won't eat them. I think I may keep him...his attitude may still go to Siberia.

(I am only posting this because he doesn't read this blog and doesn't know I took the pictures)

6 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I have a couple of those teenage boys with their attitudes. They must have some sort of a sixth sense when their moms are ready to throttle them and then they can do something to redeem themselves. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Michelle said...

Oh I love this post! Especially the part about how he doesn't know you took the pics! My boys are little but I can easily imagine a day like this in my future!!!

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Aww... he is so sweet! And what a great idea to use a vacuum! :)

alicia said...

Okay, I love this. I think that, no, I KNOW that God does this in this order so that we love our babies... no matter how much we want to ship 'em off! :)

Tipper said...

That is sweet of him-but I know how you feel about teenager attitudes : ) There are a few of them in my house!

Shaggy said...

Umm yeah this is Shaggy and I DO READ THIS BLOG