Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Heart and Happy St. Paddy's Day!

When a nearly 14 year old girl thinks of her friend's little sister, it makes me happy...especially when she brings a chocolate and peanut butter cupcake to her! Lollipop Pop has great, thoughtful and caring friends.

That makes this Mama's heart happy!







I am linking up with Erin today for her Thursday Mama's Heart. She always inspires me in one way or the other and am sure you will enjoy.



On a side note from a Scot (Close to Irish, but I fear my Scottish Great Grandparents would disagree),


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

3 comments:

Annika said...

Friends are a treasure no matter how young or old! It looked like her treat was yummy :)

Jen said...

How sweet! Love this!

It's Grace said...

That is SO sweet! What precious pictures, too. I remember at Christmastime one of Grace's friends remembered Luke. It wasn't anything major, but a gesture that made him feel very special. I love those moments when we see how big the hearts of our kids and other kids are.

Hope your family had a super fun day.

Thank you so much for linking up and for your kind words.

:)Erin