Monday, February 21, 2011

Hobby Lobby Rocks!

I mentioned recently that a Hobby Lobby opened in a nearby town and I enjoyed it tremendously! Several days ago, Lollipop Pop asked if we could go together...I jumped at the chance to spend the day with my daughter, so we planned to go on Sunday. We talked and laughed all the way over but as we entered the parking lot at 10:54am, it looked mysteriously empty. Hmmmm...maybe they open at 11:00am. No worries....drove up to the front and saw the sign that said "Closed on Sundays for that our employees can spend time with their families and worship together". I must tell you I was THRILLED! Never have I seen this before. A company who has their priorities in the right place and not after the almighty dollar...I am a fan and a customer for life!
Cool Giveaway Coming This Week!

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

Isn't that the greatest. We have a Hobby Lobby I love it. Even though I'm not that crafty.

Tipper said...

Never been to a hobby lobby-but it sounds great !

Julie said...

I was reading your post and saw where you went on Sunday. I immediately thought, oh no. :) I had the same feeling when I found out they were closed on Sunday. I too, love Hobby Lobby!

Thanks for stopping by the other day and entering my little giveaway. I am anxious for yours. :)

It's Grace said...

Yes, isn't it wonderful? They've got some great faith related material on their web site you might enjoy.

I love Hobby Lobby, too!!

Twisted Fencepost said...

I agree with you!
Trust in God and have the strength to stand in faith. That's my kind of work ethic!