Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Question

Question:

What do you get when you begin with:


Dried Pinto Beans

14 pounds ground beef

Enchilada Sauce

Tomato Sauce

Onions

Cheddar Cheese

Jack Cheese

Cumin, both ground and whole

Chili Powder

Poultry Seasoning

Paprika

Eggs

Canned Chicken and Rice Soup

Wheaties

Flour Tortillas

Lasagna Noodles

Salsa Verde

Black Beans

Corn

Rice

Tomatoes

Garlic

Italian Sausage

Parmesan Cheese

Mozzarella Cheese

Olives

and

Ricotta Cheese

Answer:

The following dinners prepared and in the freezer:

3 pans of my Grandma's Enchilada
Refried Beans
4 pans of Lasagna
Nearly 9 dozen Meatballs (also my Grandma's recipe)
4 pans of Mexican Lasagna (Recipe is here)
I love having prepared dinners to just pull out of the freezer. Just add a salad and veggie and I have a yummy homemade meal.

5 comments:

alicia said...

Wow! You have just made me very hungry! Sounds like a productive day!

Melinda said...

I love having meals in the freezer! It's just like having money in the bank! Good for you!

klutzymama said...

Woah! I am thoroughly impressed, girl!

Tipper said...

Wow-makes me wish I had all those goodies in my freezer : )

It's Grace said...

This sounds amazing! I am so behind on cooking & menu planning...you've just inspired me to get going and get creative!!