Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An Important Letter

Dear Mr. Sun,
I know it has only been a few days since I have seen and felt your beauty, but I am asking, that you come back and stay? Mr. Fog is so dense, gray and thick that he frightens me...literally to tears when I have to drive through him. I miss your glorious colors in the morning and evening and your warmth in the daytime. So...please will you come back?
Sincerely,
Me

These were taken at sunrise on Christmas morning before anyone else woke up...it was magical.

4 comments:

Emie Kay said...

AND ME!!!

Farmchick said...

Beautiful pictures and I too am missing the sun. 3 more inches of snow for us tonight and no sun!

Melinda said...

Gorgeous pictures! I feel your pain. I've had my fill of gloomy days - I'm so ready for warmth and sun!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Beautiful pictures!!
I'm tired of the gray gloomies, too. I can't wait for summer!!