Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My To Do List

I am a notorious list maker and have mentioned them before here. I work much better if I have a clear plan and have the satisfaction of crossing out a completed task. However...I have just discovered that if one does not accomplish said tasks in the specified amount of time, one can throw away the list and make a new one! The List Completing Police will NOT come! (Tearing the original one up in teeny tiny pieces while muttering "good riddance" helps one feel better about one's failure)

4 comments:

Emie Kay said...

Couldn't agree more!! :-) Thanks for the reminder. I'm needing a new list. Happy Holidays!

Melinda said...

from one compulsive list maker to another - thank you. How releasing that was to read! I just threw away a list and smiled!

Farmchick said...

Whew...if I don't make a list I just can't remember it all! Too many things/people to keep track of anymore!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Are you serious??? The List Completing Police will NOT come??? Yay! I'm off to tear up my "lists". Geeze, I've got years of them saved up and hidden in an undisclosed place. LOL!! Have a great day!
(P.S. I've got so many that maybe I need to add tearing up lists to my list. tee hee)