Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Summary

I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is over for another year! The girls were out of school all week and it just confirms that I like having my kids home. Even with the bickering and noise. Shaggy had classes until Wednesday afternoon and then the fun began! We spent Thursday at Hubby's sister's home and Friday evening at my sister's home. The food was yummy, the snow making was, well...stinky, the atmosphere and time together was priceless.





In between those times, Lollipop Pop and I again participated in a nearby Outlet Center's Midnight Madness Shopping Extravaganza. Left at 9:32PM Thursday and returned home at 7:37AM on Friday. I again had fun...shhhhhh....don't tell anyone. Sure was cold, though!

(Camera on wrong setting, fingers to cold to figure it out)


(Frozen windshield after a night of shopping)

I have a fabulous photo of my oldest and youngest asleep in the truck after Friday night's festivities, but I don't think either of them would ever speak to me again if I posted, so I will leave you with Hubby and Sugar Plum Fairy after her Thanksgiving Program.

4 comments:

Farmchick said...

This all looks so wonderful, except for the crazy shopping!!! I wouldn't be able to keep up with that!

klutzymama said...

Awww, she's sure a cute pilgrim! Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving.
And I can't believe you shopped all night! I stayed up til 3am playing games with my fam and could barely function the next day. :)

Emie Kay said...

You are amazing!! What fabulous memories with your kids. Blessings!

Farmgirl Paints said...

LOVE that last pic! So sweet. Beautiful background:)