Friday, October 8, 2010

Grrr...

I rose from bed this morning at 5:15am to get a jump start on the day. We are having a party for Shaggy tomorrow and I have a ton to do today. So, I got up with the nagging feeling that I had forgotten to buy creamer for our coffee yesterday. Rats! As I made my way through the house I walked through water...mind you, it is dark, I have no contacts in and the water is in a location that could only mean trouble. Did I mention that we are having a party here tomorrow and my plate today is already full....and to top it off, I don't like coffee without creamer...but I NEED coffee in the morning? Anyway, I located the source of water as the ice machine in the fridge. The ice maker box thingy is also filled with water and has overflowed to the bottom of the freezer, making slush and before flowing out the door, into the entire kitchen and pantry hall.
Did I mention I have no creamer?

4 comments:

Emie Kay said...

O Dear! Do you need an extra mopper? Or a creamer runner?!! :-) I'd be up for either! Hope it gets MUCH better today.

Farmchick said...

Running out of creamer also makes me grumpy. I hope you get your fridge fixed. Home repair situations also make me grumpy.

klutzymama said...

Oh my! Not a great way to start the day. Hope it got better.

Twisted Fencepost said...

Oh no! I hope you have it fixed by now.
Over the weekend the line that runs from the kitchen sink water line to the ice maker, split into. So Sunday morning I was under the sink working and my Captain was under the house working. We did get it fixed.