Friday, September 3, 2010

My Sister in Law

I have been blessed with 2 wonderful sisters in law. One of them is celebrating her birthday today. When I met her the first time, I immediately felt welcome. She was raising her son who was about 10 at the time. She "stole" special posters from her brother's home when I asked so I could have them framed as a surprise. She packed her brother's "dressy" clothes and delivered them to me when I had planned to kidnap him for a special dinner away. She married a terrific man after Hubby and I tied the knot. She and I were pregnant together...Shaggy and his cousin are 3 weeks apart in age. Then, lo and behold, she had twins 6 months after I had Lollipop Pop. She was the first person we showed Sugar Plum Fairy's ultrasound too and she cried. She is both girls' Godmother and I thank God that she is in all of our lives...
Happy Birthday!
(now stop crying SIL)

3 comments:

klutzymama said...

Aw...she sounds like a lovely person. How lucky you are to have such a wonderful SIL.

alicia said...

That's so sweet. Sisters in law can be the greatest gift! I get to see mine this weekend and I can't wait!

Farmchick said...

Really nice post.