Saturday, September 25, 2010

Done!

I have had this dry erase board for eons...almost.
I used to use it all the time, but over the years, the pen wouldn't come off as easily and my lists usually were too long to fit anymore. Anyway, I pulled it out of our yard sale pile last spring when an idea came to me. Yes, it has taken me this long to do anything with it. I unscrewed and threw away the little pen holder shelf and then began. Lollipop cleaned out her old music folder, I cut some of it into strips and Mod Podged them to the frame. I painted over the dry - erase board with chalkboard paint and there you have it.



It is on the back door with a fall flower stuck on with velcro. My handwriting leaves a lot to be desired, but will work on that.


It makes me smile.

8 comments:

Farmchick said...

I love chalkboard signs/writing. I really like the music paper as a frame.

Emie Kay said...

Beautiful!
Abiel

Emie Kay said...

Makes me smile too! :-)

klutzymama said...

You are so creative!

applesofgold said...

That is adorable!!!! I love chalkboard paint!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Great idea!!
Very cute!!

Tipper said...

Oh it turned out great-and your handwriting is so pretty too!

(hope there hasn't been anymore weasel sightings : )

alicia said...

Wow! I didn't know that you could paint over the whiteboard! that is so cool!