Saturday, July 10, 2010

Looky, Looky!

I received this in the mail yesterday(actually 3 days ago, now because I have not been able to upload a photo) and am so excited!
Ashley and Aaron Schram have been married just over a year, have a baby on the way AND are starting their very own vineyard in Minnesota! Ashley has a terrific blog that tells stories ranging from their Great Dane mix puppies to a ginormous zucchini harvest. Last month, Ashley had a giveaway and I was one of the lucky recipiants. The wine stoppers were favors at their gorgeous wedding and they had a Unity Wine Pour...my kind of people.

Check it out when you have a chance...


Adventures in Vineyardland

2 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

I believe that is the coolest wine cork I've ever seen.
Congratulations!

klutzymama said...

Cool! And how awesome would that be to start your own vineyard?! Have a great day!