I seem to have had random thoughts buzzing through my head this week and have not been able to stay focused. A perfect time to link up with
So head on over and see what other random thoughts are going through blogland. These are just a few of mine...
- Why are there still June bugs lurking in my garage to terrorize me at night as I walk through with bare feet? Did they not get the memo that it is July?
- I believe that it should be a requirement that all students be able to count change back to a customer without the aid of a cash register before they graduate!
- I enjoy watching sparrow babies learn to fly and then try and get nourishment from the hummingbird feeder!
- My washing machine is on the fritz...out of commission until next Friday! Thank goodness for a mother in law who actually loves to do laundry!
- After having spent a long weekend at the coast over the 4th of July, I remember why I like to stay home. The multitude of people on the beach was unbelievable and the traffic home was SLOW!After having spent a long weekend at the coast over the 4th of July with the mulitude of people, I am thankful for friends with a quiet sanctuary in which we could visit, watch the fireworks AND the people. Thanks T and D!
- I love picking veggies and herbs from our garden and feeding my family...makes me feel a bit like Ma Ingalls.
HAPPY FRIDAY FROM THE NUTHOUSE!