Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our Summer To Do List

I have seen many variations upon this theme in Blogland recently and knew I wanted to make one for our family. I thought about what might work the best for our family... I wanted it in a central area that we would pass often...I wanted it fun...and I wanted it to actually work! For the adults, I hope it will make us pause from our everyday chores and remember what is truly important and for the kids, I wanted a summer to be filled with fun memories! We brainstormed and came up with a list of things we wanted to do in the next 2 months and I found corresponding clip art on the computer, printed and cut the cards out. I had them laminated and attached each card to a strip of cork board. I am very pleased with the outcome and look forward to a terrific summer!

4 comments:

Jami Balmet said...

Oh how cute!!! :) Adorable!! :)

klutzymama said...

So adorable - that is the cutest thing ever!

Farmchick said...

Much better than just making a list!

Twisted Fencepost said...

How cute!
What a fun idea.