Monday, June 7, 2010

Not What I Had Planned

Many months ago, Hubby and I decided to bite the bullet and book a trip we had dreamt about for years...a cruise in the Mediterranean. The dream originally began as a trip for 4 couples...no kids...on a sailboat. Then I received an E-Mail from Disney Cruise Lines offering a deal that included ALL THREE KIDNICKS SAILING FREE! I mentioned it one night at the dinner table in passing and Hubby said, "Book it".


I did.


Two weeks ago, we departed on a flight to Barcelona and sailed to Malta, Tunisia, Italy and France.


My plans this morning included showing you photos beginning in Barcelona. I went to my room where the first camera card was waiting to be uploaded to the computer...I grabbed it, along with another item that needed to be put away. A minute later (literally), when I sat at the computer to begin this process, I could not find the card! I have retraced my steps several times, looked in the drawer where I had placed the other item, cleaned 4 desk drawers, emptied the wastebasket piece by piece... all to no avail! I know it is lurking in some weird spot laughing at my idiocy, but I can't find it! I am blaming it on jet lag.


Meanwhile, here is a picture as we sailed from Villefrance, France.

4 comments:

Rebcam said...

Oh,I can't wait to hear more. I hope you liked the cruise; I feel partially responsible!

Jami Balmet said...

Ooooh that is my DREAM trip!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!! Oh I am soo jelouse!! :)

Farmchick said...

I can't wait to see more pics as well!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Oh no! I hope you have found that missing camera card!
Beautiful picture!!