Monday, May 3, 2010

Washington DC

Lollipop Pop and I, along with 40 others are visiting our Nation's Capitol. The itinerary is jam packed all week so I am just giving hints as to what we will be doing and plan on giving actual accounts when we return. The weeks before this trip have been filled with trying to make those staying on the home front as comfortable as possible. Blueberry muffins and Baked Oatmeal have been made an frozen for quick breakfasts. Laundry was finished...at least as much as possible. Loves and snuggle time have been abundant with Sugar Plum Fairy...I have never left her for this amount of time. Shaggy and Hubby went on this trip together 2 years ago and had a blast... I am excited and can not wait to see things in person!
There is still time to enter my Mother's Day giveaway.

4 comments:

Farmerswife said...

Hope you guys are having a fantastic time! How neat to have this trip together :)

Farmchick said...

I hope your trip turns out great and can't wait to hear about it.

Jan said...

Those excursions are always a great experience, hope yours is going well.
Blessings- Jan

klutzymama said...

Have a great trip!