Kristin over at Windy Poplars is the hostess to some great parties! Because I can't locate the massive"To Do" list I made on Monday, I must have accomplished everything that was on it...yeah, right. Anyway, I am a procrastinator and I thought a party sounded more fun...especially regarding vacations....so here I am.
Check her site out for the details!
1. What is the most recent vacation you've been on? Well, Lollipop Pop and I just returned from Washington DC and New York. I am STILL blogging about it and reliving every fantastic detail.
2. What is the destination of the vacation of your dreams? I would love to rent a home in the Scottish Countryside for a month...or two...or three. How long would a vacation have to be before it changes into relocating?
3. Do you have a favorite place you vacation to regularly? We live fairly close to the Pacific Ocean and are able to spend as much time there as we want. We are very blessed!
4. Vacation preference: beach, city, or mountains? Hands down, mountains! I love the smell, the peace, the beauty.
5. Have you ever vacationed with a group of people (other than your family)? If so: How did you coordinate it, and would you do it again? Well, as a former travel agent, I have led groups several times. Not my favorite thing to do, although that is how I met my husband. You can read the romantic details here. I much rather have someone else make the arrangements...too much stress. Stress does not bring out the sweet and kind nature of my being....I get mean and grumpy and eat people's heads for lunch!
Thanks, Kristin for the respit from my chores! Happy Wednesday!