Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I was prepared to post something nice and gushy for Mother's Day, but when I was looking for the perfect quote, I came along these. They tickled my funny bone and I know they will do the same for my mom!
Remember that behind every successful woman......is a basket of dirty laundry.
Unknown
Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children
Sam Levenson
A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after.
Peter De Vries
Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother's love is not.
James Joyce
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Author Unknown

No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement.
Florida Scott-Maxwell
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: