Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wise Words

Do you ever have a day when everything seems to go wrong and you feel sorry for yourself? Well, I was having one of those lovelies yesterday. Out of the clear blue, my Mom sent this quote to me in an E-Mail...no message, nothing but the quote. It hit home immediately and by simply looking at things a bit differently, I turned my mood, thus the day around. I hope I do that for my kidnicks someday.
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
- Winston Churchill

3 comments:

Ann said...

You make my heart sing.
Mom

Jocelyn said...

What a quote to make you think...love it!

Twisted Fencepost said...

I need to plaster that across my livingroom wall! For ALL to see.
Makes a whole lot of sense.