Monday, April 5, 2010

I Love My Family

Easter this year was spread over two days and I LOVED every moment. My sister and her family invited us to their house for a lovely Saturday Brunch. While they only live an hour away, visiting seems to be a rarity for some odd reason. Apparently when you throw 5 kids ranging in ages from 15 to 5, 3 careers, a SAHM and all the activities that come along with that, the free time together is on holidays. Our parents and my brother in law's parents were there as well..I could not have asked for anything more! Bouncing in the back was how 2 of the girls spent a lot of their time....my gorgeous niece is a special girl. She is polite, quick as a whip, funny and a fantastic cousin...Sugar Plum Fairy was over the moon happy!

4 comments:

Emie Kay said...

I'm glad you had such a good Easter!
Abiel

Rebcam said...

The pleasure was all ours! Come over any time, please!

klutzymama said...

Sounds like a lovely Easter. :)

Twisted Fencepost said...

Love that orange dress!!!
Family is what makes holidays special.