Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Through the Years

Every Easter after church, I take pictures of the kidnicks. Every year, someone gets mad...usually me, because 2 of the 3 are bickering, poking, whining or grousing. The third one always has a smile plastered on her sweet face so that when I snap the nanosecond of peace, she will be ready. This is the first year in recent memory that all three had fun and humored their poor mother! I thought it might be fun to find some of the pictures I have taken each year and compare. I could only locate a few because before our digital camera came along, I stored my pics in boxes...with the digital camera, they are in UNLABELED files. Joy!








This was taken on Sugar Plum Fairy's first Easter...I made a copy for both Grandmothers for Mother's Day













This was actually taken in 2007 for Lollipop Pop's First Holy Communion in May, but because of my mad photographic organizational skills, this is all I could find!







This was last year's picture...before Lollipop Pop cut her hair for Locks of Love.










These are from yesterday...Shaggy needs a new nickname!


What a wonderful Easter!

3 comments:

Farmchick said...

Awwww....those are such great photos and you can see how they have changed so much over time.

Emie Kay said...

Wow, such a beautiful family.

Twisted Fencepost said...

I like to get out pictures and compare over the years just as you have done.
Beautiful kids!