Wednesday, April 21, 2010

13 Years Old!

There are oodles of pictures I have in my head to post today...many of them were taken before I had a digital camera and are in a shoebox somewhere. Others would require me to fire up the scanner and figure out how to transfer them to my computer to post them. The ones that come to mind mostly, would embarrass Lollipop Pop to no end and since today is her birthday I will refrain... for now.

Lollipop Pop...
I thank God every day for the chance to guide you in your life and I could not be more proud. I also pray for strength to survive living with 2 TEENAGERS in the house!

3 comments:

klutzymama said...

She is sure beautiful! Happy Birthday Lollipop Pop!

Rebcam said...

Beautiful girl, both inside and out! Happy birthday,

Twisted Fencepost said...

I am so late.
But happy belated birthday, Lollipop Pop!