Monday, March 22, 2010

Okay...I am such am such a dork! I decided over the weekend that I was going to participate in this
.
I took much of the weekend to make each sentence my own....I got up early to post and discovered that there is a different "assignment" each Monday...I was working on LAST Monday's. Oh well....I participated in this week's Spring assignment and have "met" some new blogger friends. I just decided that I will also post what I worked on....a week late.


I am... gearing up for a busy spring!
I think... my passport will be here soon…I hope?
I should... eat better.
I dream... in color.
I want...a 1965 Mustang.
I know... that I am so blessed.
I don't like... fog.
I smell... spring in the air.
I hear... birds chirping in the trees.
I fear... snakes.
I usually...jump to conclusions. A habit I am working on breaking.
I search... for ways to be a better Mom and Wife.
I miss... Allie.
I always... make lists…for everything.
I regret... being an ungrateful teenager
I wonder... what my son’s path in life will be.
I crave... chocolate.
I remember... the exact spot on which I was standing on 9/11.
I need...sunshine.
I forget... my cell phone number.
I feel... content most of the time.
I can... make a mean Lemon Meringue Pie.
I can't ...tolerate listening to people chomp on ice.
I am... happy when my kids aren’t bickering.
I lose... my coffee cup…every morning!
I sing... with Sugar Plum Fairy. She is the only one who doesn’t laugh.
I listen...to Christian Music.
I shop... rarely...unless it is Target…then I am weak...so weak.
I eat... when I am bored.
I love...books.


Happy Monday!!!

No comments: