Sunday, March 28, 2010

Twins!

Grace had her twins this afternoon ( actually was trying to post this yesterday...Sunday afternoon..see below) and the girls were able to witness them! There is a doeling and a buckling.


Lollipop Pop captured each kids' first experience at standing after about 10 minutes of life on earth! It still amazes me!














I have been trying to upload a video since last night to no avail. You will just have to take my word that newborn goat's first steps are comical. Their spindly legs seem to go in several directions at one time. I am sure more pictures will follow today when the sun comes up! Happy Monday

3 comments:

Emie Kay said...

They are adorable! Ella is still rattling on and on about how cute the last baby goat was!
Abiel

Farmchick said...

Hello! This is Farmchick from "It's a Small Town Life". If you would still like to participate in the, "Pay it Forward", just send me an e-mail with your info. I promise no stalking!! My e-mail is listed on my blog and I hope to hear from you!

Love the goats!!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Congratulations!
So cute!!