Monday, January 11, 2010

The Views of a 5 Year Old.

While waiting to pick up Lollipop Pop from school last week, Miss Gum Drop (both girls wanted to choose their own alias for the year) asked if she could take some pictures. I love digital cameras for this reason...the kids can experiment and play with photography at no cost to me! Anyway, I just took a look at what she found interesting from her car seat. She had just made the artwork for her sister and placed several things on top of it in order to get just the right look. The hair bands were unique.There were far too many shots of the mess that our vehicle is...it has shamed me and cleaning it is on my list of things to do...honestly, not the top, however.



There were shots out both windows of other parents waiting to greet their munchkins...


And last, a self portrait.

1 comment:

klutzymama said...

What a cutie! And I love her artwork too, the hair bands give it just the right touch! :-)