Sunday, January 31, 2010

February Decor

I have never decorated for Valentine's Day, but I have changed my tune this year. Sugar Plum Fairy and Lollipop Pop hung Styrofoam hearts on the silver branches with fishing line. Most of the mantle decor was there from Christmas. I like the white and silver for winter. I just changed the candles from white to red. I saw the wreath here http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/2010/01/whimsical-valentine-wreath.html and LOVED IT! I found the forms at the Dollar Store and decided to make 3 of them...I had the silver glitter letters and made one for each kidnick.
I am pleased with the resuts and they make me smile!

6 comments:

klutzymama said...

Very cute!

Jenny said...

I saw that wreath, too! I have it on my list for next week to make with my granddaughter. Yours turned out super cute!

jenjen said...

So cute! I love that you made one for each of your kids and put their initials on them!

I am going to link you up to my next Reader Spotlight post. I love it!

XOXO
jen

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

So sorry if you get two comments from me here but I'm having internet problems. Thanks so much for linking up to my party! Jen has inspired many cute cupcake liner wreaths that have adorned many a cute mantel :). Yours is no exception. Looks great.

Jessica said...

I'm lovin' the puffy wreaths!! Where did you find or how did you make the silver twigs?

Heidi@TheCraftMonkey said...

very cute! i love that you made 3!