Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Grrrr.....

Taking a Christmas Card photo is NOT my most favorite thing to do. Shaggy and Sweet Pea

are usually poking or grousing at each other. Peach Blossom (at 5) is used to this and keeps a smile on her face whenever to camera is pointed in her direction. She doesn't want to be the one who goofed up the picture. This year, I tried my hardest to be relaxed had the kids put their twist on things...dirt bikes, saddles and tutus are involved. All I asked for was pose of my choosing. Well.....mad moods and teen attitudes weren't making this easier. Finally, the difficult child decided to play along...I quickly shot some pics and was so pleased! Then I came in and looked at them on the computer screen which is large enough for my eyes to view things...this is what I saw...

It is now my screensaver!

2 comments:

klutzymama said...

Ha! Hilarious!

Bob said...

Great photo of the kidnicks.