Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blessings

Living where we do is truly a blessing that I need to remind myself of when it is 100 gazillion degrees in the summer, but no reminding was necessary yesterday. God did that for me. Yesterday was a spectacularly gorgeous day! The skies were a brilliant, crystal blue and the mountains were snow covered. Until this last rain, it had been so hazy we could barely see the outline of the mountains. My dear brother in law mentioned that he missed living on this side of the valley because of days like that and asked if I took a picture. Well...no.....I forgot! Anyway, today is overcast and not as bright, but the mountains are still in sight. As I came home from taking Peach Blossom to the library, I stopped short of our driveway and took some pics.


.

2 comments:

klutzymama said...

Wow! What a beautiful backdrop to have in your everyday life. Around here, we have farm fields in every direction as far as the eye can see. :)

Bob said...

Nice view of the mountains.