Friday, October 23, 2009

Disturbing

A couple weeks ago, the girls and I were in the yard planting flowers and just enjoying the fall weather. Our dogs each have spots in the flower beds that they enjoy. The Lab naps behind the Rosemary Tree in the front bed...the pup likes to be in the place I have just planted something new (that dog is seriously wearing on my nerves...that's another story)...the Border Collie will sometimes join Scout behind the Rosemary. Anyhoo...Scout caught my eye and I was startled by what I saw! I ran over to investigate further and then sent to girls in for the camera. I still laugh at the initial shock I felt before I realized it was just his fat head folding around the fork. Truly...he is alive and well!


2 comments:

klutzymama said...

What a cute doggie! That first picture is hilarious!! Well, I mean it's hilarious since I know he wasn't actually speared in the head, that would have given me a fright too!

the Provident Woman said...

Ahhh! That creeped me out. Good to know it wasn't what it looked like.