Monday, July 13, 2009

Checked off!

I am a list maker. I seem to get more things accomplished is a shorter period of time that way. In April, the band director and I were going through a storage room and came across boxes of used shoes that kids had outgrown and donated back to the band. I made a comment along the lines of, "These would be perfect if only washed!". The next thing I knew, I had pulled my car around and helped him load them in MY car! Not sure HOW that happened, but it did. They have beed residing in a corner of the garage since then. Saturday morning, I made a list of weekend chores to be done...weeding, pruning, garage cleaning, band shoe washing, etc. Because of that chore being WRITTEN down on a list, I did it! They are washed and drying in the sun! I do NOT play mind games with myself, either.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Ive read about 7 of your posts so far!
Your family is so sweet, and this post is so me! I always trick myself into lists and double dog dares! thanks for sharing I found you from Pdubs site!!!

Jensamom23 said...

Thanks, Jana! Glad I'm not alone!